Breaking News

The right way

                     The right way


I was taking a break from lunch. The eye was a bit tangled. Right then suddenly, suddenly it seemed that someone was entering the house. I thought, who came up and saw me a little. But the only one that I would go up, it seemed as though my entire body was asleep. I try to move my hands. But the same? I can not move my hand. And the legs are not moving. I try so many. But nothing is happening. I then tried to call everyone. But my mouth is not open. Did you get to know my age? What are they doing different? I'm still a little too small. I did not do any work to do the reward. Then I will be punished in the Hereafter. Hey Allah! Save me Just thinking about these things. And suddenly I realized that I can move my hands and legs. And I can speak and say. Then I thanked God and thought that I will follow the right path from now on. And we will try to seek Allah's satisfaction.

* The real thing is that nobody can tell when my death will happen. And we might have thought that from tomorrow onwards, we will start walking on the right path. But we might not get that tomorrow. Come on, we walk in the right direction.

No comments