Breaking News

The robber took the knowledge of Khata


 The robber took the knowledge of Khata:

Friends! You have heard the name of Imam Ghazali.
But you know how Imam Ghazali has become such a big alim. He has reached such a high position in Kivan. If he is the mother of Imam Ghazali, Tus. His father was a poor man.
But he was very good and honest.
He used to sell yarn with fur and sell it.
According to that the family is running.
When his time of death came, he called one of his friends and gave him Ghazali and his brother Ahmad in his hand.
After the death of his father, the man reared his best.
At one stage the property left by the father was over.
Then the man called out to them and said, Listen, your father's property is gone.
And I am a poor man, so it is like you are admitted to the madrasas.
There you can learn the knowledge and there will be arrangements for you to eat.
Thus poverty eased the path of their lamps.
Imam Ghazali Rai. Some parts of Fiqh have been read to Imam Ahmad bin Muhammad al-Razakani.
Then he went to Jurjana and went to Abu Nasr al-Ismayli and copied the scripture from him. Then came back to Tuas.
Imam Ghazali Rah. The bandit attacked us on the way.
The robbers took everything I had.
Then they started leaving.
I followed them, the robber looked at me and said, go back or they will be destroyed.
I said, "By the oath of the one whom you seek peace, return my book."
I've traveled to copy them and to get them back.
The robber laughs and says, 'What is your profit with so much trouble, I have snatched it from you.'
Now you have become lonely.
Then the robbers returned him to the Book of the Book.
Imam Ghazali Rah Said, Allah has brought this word out of the robbers' mouth - to make me understand; If I had memorized the books, then I would not have lost my knowledge even after taking the books from me.
Imam Ghazali Raha came to Tussus and worked hard for three years and memorized the books.
Gazali rah Said, "If anybody takes away the books from me, I will not be able to lose knowledge."
Friends! Just think, Imam Ghazali Rah for the knowledge. There was a lot of vulgarity.
His tension and depth of the book was so deep.
But if the robbers used to carry him! He achieved so much hardship.
At the moment all was finished.
In fact, the knowledge is that which is achieved by the people; The book is helpful only.
Friends, when he realized his mistake, he worked hard.
He reached the peak of dignity through this hard work. If we try harder, then we can also wear alim like him.

No comments